This is a 2 hour workshop on HOW TO TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. It doesn’t matter what stage your yoga journey is currently at, you could be at the very beginning, in the middle or just about to start, this workshop is designed to suit everyone.
We will be covering the following, in depth:-
- CENTERING EXERCISES: we will delve into why centering before your practice is so important and how you can get the most from your centering exercises;
- SETTING INTENTIONS: or setting a San Kalpa. We will explore the significance of setting an intention at the beginning of your practice and how you can set an intention that makes an impact;
- FUNDAMENTAL POSES: or Asanas. We will spend a little more time, workshop style, in our poses, talking about benefits and alignment cues;
- USING PROPS: we will have the most common props to hand and will explore how and why they can be of huge benefit to our practice;
- RELAXATION: or Shavasana. Learn how to tune into this fundamental part of your yoga practice;
- NUTRITION: learn how to fuel your yoga practice at an optimum level, pre + post Asana. We will also have a smoothie demo and taster at the end of our practice (**please advise of any allergies when booking).
VENUE: To be confirmed
DATE + TIME: Saturday, 20 May 2017 at 10 am – 12 noon
**Mats can be provided with advance booking
Namaste xxx Alex